Have you always wanted to check out your dream startup on the inside, read through the irresistible perks, and discover that special company swag? That’s why we decided to introduce you to the very best startups and growth-stage companies that showcase their jobs on DSJ.
This newest series is called ‘Startups in the Spotlight’. Truly, I guarantee you after reading this insider information you’ll want to work for these startups only.
Behold, the very first star in the spotlight is Bynder. Check out what this startup unicorn is all about and how it is like to work there.
What is Bynder?
Bynder is award-winning marketing software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos.
More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder’s brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Bynder delivers the most advanced branding automation solution, empowering over 350 companies globally including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, innocent drinks and PUMA.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Chris Hall, Bynder is established globally with headquarters in Amsterdam and offices across the Netherlands, UK, US, Spain and UAE.
Working at Bynder is not like working at any other company. Our young and international employes are the lifeblood of Bynder; we currently have over 200 employees from 33 different countries and we are still growing!
Innovation is at the heart of what we do, from the tools we use to the way that we push our product to be the most advanced digital asset management system out there.
Perks, Perks, Perks
Byndies enjoy a wide range of perks:
- Bynder invests a great deal in its staff. When you first join, you will get a week in the Bynder Academy. There you will learn about what Bynder is and learn about what each department does. After that, there is the potential to go to industry events and courses to aid professional development.
- Byndies are given the best of cutting edge technology to help them to perform to the best of their ability, including an Apple laptop that is also for personal use.
- Sometimes work can be stressful and we get that, so we have come up with the answer! All Byndies get regular massages in the office, all for free!
- Do you want complete freedom over taking holiday? Bynder has an unlimited vacation policy for all employees. And we are not going to discourage you from taking it! In 2016, Byndies took 11% more holiday days than the year before. Our CEO Chris Hall explains the motivation behind the unlimited vacation policy: “Providing unlimited vacation time reflects the value we have for our employees. No matter where they are in the world, we believe in giving our people more freedom when it comes to a better work-life balance”. After all, a well rested Byndie is a happy and productive Byndie.
- There is such thing as a free lunch! Bynder employees get a free lunch every day, consisting of a great selection of salads and sandwiches. There is also fresh fruit to snack on during the day. And of course the office is stocked with a wide range of different teas, two top-of-the-range coffee machines and a beer fridge!
- All Bynder offices are perfectly situated in the centre of major cities, close to bars, restaurants and monuments. We have offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, London, Barcelona, Dubai and Boston.
What do our employees think?
“Drinks on a Friday are a great way to relax with your colleagues and reflect on the past week.”
– David Mirshahi – SEA Specialist
“What I personally like about working at Bynder, is that most the time it does not feel like working at all. I have a great team, which is following their passion, working together to make our vision a reality.”
– Lidia Lüttin – CMO
Meet the Bynder team (video)
So what do you think? Are you over-stoked to work for Bynder? No wonder. Wait no more and apply for their freshly open job spots.