We are Contexta, a young startup based in Amsterdam. We are building SAAS software that enables companies to translate audio into context using speech recognition and advanced text mining – AI / algorithms. We have various use cases in mind but currently we develop our software to help major companies get important insights into their (millions of) customer service phone calls.
Currently we are looking for a deep learning expert that can help us build the next generation speech – and text mining models. Preferably you fit the following profile:
- You have broad experience with machine learning, and deep learning in particular (CNN, RNN, LSTM and autoencoders).
- You have a MSc. / PhD degree in an analytical field, for instance computer science, mathematics and econometrics.
- You get excited by solving complex problems and taking on big challenges.
- You are able to write clean and robust code and have handson experience in Python and preferably Java.
- You are able to work in Amsterdam (or willing to move)
- Preferably you have affinity with speech to text engines.
We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate – and driven data scientists who work on cutting edge technology. We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work and party hard and are passionate about what we do and like to change the world of speech analytics. We hope you think alike.
We are based in a great accelerator in Amsterdam. Our history is short but with great clients in our portfolio and a great ambition we hope to grow and scale fast.
More information? Get in touch! If you have any questions you can also reach Marc at marc@contexta-solutions / +31641281019.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes