HR Team Lead 1192 views10 applications
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
We are looking for our first HR manager at FindHotel! We’ve doubled in size in the last year to over 20 people, and plan to reach 50 in the next 12 months; we’re looking for someone to help us take this next step. We are offering a great challenge for the right person – a chance to build an HR organisation and processes in a fast growing company that is shifting from a start-up into a global brand. We’re looking for an experienced leader to help us grow our company, develop the talent we have and maintain and grow our strong culture. If this sounds like your kind of challenge then join the team!
- Recruiting: Set up and oversee an efficient recruiting machine.
- Get the right people in to the team from across the world
- Coach recruiters and manage internal & external resources to feed and manage the candidate pipeline.
- Help team leads to set requirements and evaluation frameworks for vacancies.
- Talent management: Ensure the team is happy, performing and growing
- Oversee processes such as feedback sessions and coaching.
- Coach the team leads in people management
- Own the motivation and personal growth of the team
Skills & experiences:
- Led hiring efforts for a fast growing company before, ideally in a tech environment.
- Experience hiring & managing technical people. Understand different technical roles and skills.
- Experience building internal talent management processes. A good coach.
- Analytical approach to hiring & people management.
- A people’s person that cares. Good listener and communicator. Relationship builder.
- Fluent in Dutch
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse international team in a start-up environment
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished
- Many chances to develop yourself including access to courses and conferences
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths
- A fun work environment that includes a delicious lunch, fruits & snacks, beer tap, ping pong and foosball
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and Share Appreciation Rights
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Great new spacious and light-filled office located in central Amsterdam
Tip: read some of our blog posts before applying
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!