At Mindmarker, our passion is learning. We are the market leader in training reinforcement and continue to grow globally at a fast pace.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer intern to support the software development team in developing the best solution for our clients and our users. You will join a passionate, diverse, international and expanding software development team with whom you will be working very closely in an agile work environment.
- We love learning! We feel that in order to help our users improve their learning skills we also need to be learning new things every day.
- We believe in getting things done. Our relatively small size allows us to be flexible and target new challenges regularly.
- Designed to serve the business goals. In our software development department, our main goal is to add value for our clients and users.
What do we offer?
- €375 a month
- Travel expenses (if applicable)
- Lots of room for personal development
- Regular team events and activities
- Ability to improve you Foosball skills to pro level
- Much more!
- Currently in progress of Bachelor- or Master’s degree in related discipline Information Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Human-Machine Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent.
- You love designing awesome user interfaces
- A portfolio showing your awesome user interface design skills.
- Excellent layout skills, with a keen sense for usability principles.
- Experience with creating mock-ups and visual prototypes.
- Somewhere near mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (or parts of it).
- Basic knowledge of other tools like Zeplin and Invision.
- Advanced English skills both in writing and speaking.
- A team player with outstanding communication skills, preferably with experience in working in an Agile team.
Nice to haves
- Animation skills are a plus!
- Front-end development skills are welcome.
Click the button on this page to apply for the job – or send over your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org – alternatively just drop by at the office in Amsterdam to find out more and test out your Foosball skills.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe