Our international team is loud, loving and eager to launch innovative events in Amsterdam, Dublin and more countries to come. You need to be able to dive straight in and get your hands dirty selling the sell. We love what we do and so should you.
Who you are:
We’re looking for gifted networkers and natural negotiators to find the right type of Startup to identify and connect with cool, innovative, product-focused startups from all over Europe. A Startup Curator is entrepreneurial, independent, open minded, confident, analytical, comfortable talking about money, whilst also being open to having beers after work mid week or on a Friday.
What you’ll do as a Startups Curator Intern:
You will work directly with us on strategy, lead generation, acquisition and sales, with the goal of drawing in Europe’s best Startups to exhibit in October.
We move fast and think big. Are you interested in joining us?
What we would like from our Startups Curator Intern:
• Recently Graduated/Student in their final year of study
• For you to learn how to engage with European Startups dealing directly with Startup Founders
• Help build an innovative festival that is breaking new ground in Europe
• Grow upon our existing Startup database
• Work on campaigns/strategies to attract new companies to UPRISE
• Gather information and look after our Startup Exhibitors from all over the world for the festival.
Why join us as an Startups Curator Intern:
Get a unique chance to connect to thousands of startups and leaders around Europe. Be part of something with big aspirations. Join a uniquely international team. You don’t need a lot of experience for the role just an open mind and a passion for the startup industry, we’ll teach you the rest!
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe