Business Development Internship 2059 views5 applications
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No
A bit about Bittiq
At Bittiq we use data to help people make better and more informed financial decisions. This means for example having a perfect overview of your expenses but also understanding where you can improve and save money on things you use, like your energy subscription. In short, how to make the best out of your money.
We launched our app last year and we are already experiencing a tremendous growth. For this reason we need a motivated intern with a “self-starter” mindset, not afraid of learning in a young and dynamic environment. You’ll be part of an extremely passionate and motivated team. We strongly value diversity and cooperation and you will experience a friendly and innovative atmosphere.
Bittiq is part of the Holland Startup ecosystem. This means that you’ll have the unique opportunity to be in touch with many other entrepreneurs and the chance to participate in events and workshops organised for the whole community.
As a business develop intern you will be involved in the design and implementation of various strategies to acquire new customers, mainly through digital channels.
Together with the team you’ll be responsible for the growth of the company and the creation of successful business models. You will work directly with the founders and cooperate closely with the marketing team.
The ideal profile is customer-driven, willing to understand our customers’ needs and translate them into a better product. We are looking for someone not afraid of experimenting and finding creative ways to put his or her knowledge in practice.
If you’re willing to grow and kick start your career in a young and fast-growing startup, then Bittiq is the right place for you!
- Taking initiative to create new channels to acquire customers
- Monitoring and optimising the existing channels
- Contribute to the development of our business model on the Dutch market
- Analyse customers’ need to elaborate product improvement and changes
- Maintain the customer database updated
- Support the team in daily business
Who you are
- 3rd of 4th year HBO or WO student or recently graduated
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship (e.g. Business administration, Communication)
- Capable of finding new and creative solutions
- Proactive and motivated
- Available to start ASAP
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Available for 16-24 hours/week for at least 3 months
What we offer
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Your work will have impact, helping people make better financial decisions
- A competitive allowance
- A friendly and inspiring team to work with
- A great chance to learn, experiment and develop
- A vibrant office in the coolest place of Utrecht, the Maliebaan
- Friday social company drinks
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. Candidates can apply through linkedin and send CVs/Resumes through our system and you can track and approve them through your dashboard.