In 2018 we launch our newest Conference Zero In in our home of Amsterdam. While we have moved UPRISE Festival to it’s new home of Dublin we keep expanding and building our profile in Europe, African and the US. Our team can be loud and we believe in a passion filled environment where learning and growing is always paramount.
We’re now building out our Speaker and Special Project Team. Keeping a track of topics, trends and relationships for our product focused speakers for UPRISE and for Zero In. This is a highly organizational role where coordination with our Speaker manager and the other teams is key to making sure communication is strong and clear. A people person with enthusiasm and a drive to learn is key to joining.
Our team is small and growing to become the people that build creatively practical global events. We would love a dynamic focused individual who wants to deep dive into the world of tech and can demonstrate a great attitude.
Are you not just looking for a job but for building a passionate career? You will work with Creators,Founders and C-level from Global Brands and growing companies that will be speaking and you will help them to understand our events and how they can fit into our programs.
– Familiarity with using CMS products like WordPress
– Experience with CRMs such as Pipedrive, Nimble, Salesforce
– Project and Relationship management skills and experience
– Organisational and communication tools like Trello, Slack
– Experience in achieving monthly goals within a Team environment
– Strong written and spoken communications skills in English
– Extremely strong organizational skills
– Experience in event organization is a nice to have
– Experience in Event Marketing is a nice to have
Please provide a motivation letter about why you want to join our team and how you will benefit the company and how you will benefit yourself. Preference to be based in Amsterdam or close to.
- This job has expired!