In 2018 we launch our newest UPRISE Festival Europe in Dublin October 17-18th. Whilst we have moved UPRISE Festival to it’s new home of Dublin we keep expanding and building our profile in Europe, Africa and the US. Our team can be loud and we believe in a passion filled environment where learning and growing is always paramount.
We’re now building out our Speaker and Special Project Team. Keeping a track of topics, trends and relationships for our product focused speakers for UPRISE and for Zero-In. This is a highly organizational role where coordination with our Sales team and the other teams is key to making sure communication is strong and clear. A people person with enthusiasm and a drive to learn is key to joining.
Our team is small and growing to become the people that build creatively practical global events. We would love a dynamic focused individual who wants to deep dive into the world of tech and can demonstrate a great attitude.
Are you not just looking for a job but for building a passionate career? You will work with Creators,Founders and C-level from Global Brands and growing companies that will be speaking and you will help them to understand our events and how they can fit into our programs.
– Familiarity with using CMS products like WordPress
– Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
– Project and Relationship management skills and experience
– Organisational and communication tools like Trello, Slack
– Experience in achieving monthly goals within a Team environment
– Strong written and spoken communications skills in English
– Extremely strong organizational skills
– Experience in event organization and coordinating for speakers and stage content schedules required.
– Experience in Event Marketing is a nice to have.
Please provide a motivation letter about why you want to join our team and how you will benefit the company and how you will benefit yourself. Preference to be based in Amsterdam or close to and start is immediate!.
- Address Rapenburgerstraat 123-4, 1011VL Amsterdam
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Apply for job
Apply for job via LinkedIn
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!