WHO ARE WE?
Startupbootcamp (accelerator for startups), Innoleaps (accelerator for corporates) and The Talent Institute (accelerator for talents) are part of the “We Empower Innovators” ecosystem, powered by A-ccelerator B.V., a company founded by Patrick de Zeeuw and Ruud Hendriks.
Over the last few years, the three brands have grown rapidly and expanded across the globe. Startupbootcamp has launched new offices in 10 countries in the last few years with plans to expand further. At the same time, Innoleaps and The Talent Institute are exploring new opportunities in most of the 20+ cities where Startupbootcamp already has an established presence.
From its headquarters in Amsterdam, an ambitious team of 50+ dedicated professionals lead and support the three companies to achieve rapid growth and impact. Our goal is to be the world’s leading growth accelerator building 10.000 ventures and empowering 100 million people in innovation by 2030.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Social Media Intern, you will be part of our amazing Creative Team (Giovanni, Floreska, Beatriz, Sara, Mexx and Tasneem) and are involved in different marketing activities, but will mainly focus on social media. You will support creating content for all our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube).
This Social Media Internship is for real go-getters who want to show all their potential and grow in the most fast-paced environment in the world: the startup industry. Your job at Startupbootcamp will not only be very exciting and inspirational but will also open up new opportunities for you. Every day you will meet new people from our network including our startups, partners, investors, and mentors. We always give you opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Your mission: keep us the talk of the town!
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- € 500,- gross per month
- 40 hour workweek
- 2 holidays per month
- Last but not least: a unique opportunity to be involved in the startup world and the ability to join workshops on the daily basis where you can learn about Lean Startup, Innovation, Design Thinking, Customer Development, Experiment Design and Growth Hacking.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
- You are passionate about the startup ecosystem and want to take an active role in promoting the world-leading startup accelerator programs, but also digital innovation and lean startup mind-, skills-, and toolset in general;
- You are a good writer and have experience with social media;
- You are organized with an eye for detail;
- You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects independently;
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Dutch);
- We prefer someone who lives in or near Amsterdam.
Got excited or want to learn more?
Good, because we would love to hear from you! To apply, please click on the button below or go to our website and send your resume and tell us why you are a good fit! Applications close at Monday the 21st of May.