UPRISE – The Startup Festival – is preparing the 4th edition, so we want to expand the Team with the most insanely vibrant people. Our international team is loud, loving and eager to bring the festival to new audiences and a new country on October 20th in Dublin.
We are looking for an intern that wants to help with social media and community management.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you know your way around the social networks and love the web.
Your main focus would be Communications, meaning we are looking for someone who lives, breathes & bleeds Social Media as well as understands the logic & dynamics of social networks.
You would attract & connect to new communities through our social channels and interact with participants from many different countries. Additionally, you’ll be helping out with creating & inquiring content for our blog and social channels. In other words, passion & knowledge is the key.
Last but not least: UPRISE got attitude, and so should you! It is a plus if you got relevant experience and a perfect degree, but we still looking for character. Personality, social skills and the way you integrate into the team is most important.
Skills & Abilities
- Manage and curate social channels and reach out to new European communities
- Be proactive and come up with ideas for connecting to new countries.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Buffer, Google Analytics
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Gather information on Startups in different countries
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
Wanna help startups grow and expand your network? Drop us a line if you’re interested and let’s meet!
Please be aware we need someone to start now (or sooner) so availability in a month or so won’t be possible.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No