UPRISE Festival Europe and Zero-In Conference are People oriented tech events in Europe. We create focused conferences and Tech Festivals where quality and connections are key for attendees, speakers and exhibitors. We are based in Amsterdam with events here and in Dublin. We move fast and it’s a very entrepreneurial environment. We look for a key mind with a strong work ethic.
We need a Sales Manager who will lead our sales team and demonstrate the value of our events to them. You foster and direct the Sales team with deploying strategy and coordinate with our other departments. You will be responsible for the sales department meeting targets, developing monthly projections and developing the sales team. If you have an insight into Tech companies in Europe this would be a big advantage as a level of understanding of ecosystems and multinational players will make an easier transition into the rigors of the position.
Sales Manager Scope
- Management of the sales department
- Reporting on sales performance
- Sales of enterprise plans + sponsorship packages
- Recruit sales personnel
- lead & support of new staff
- Provide sales trainings to team
- Strategy & biz-dev
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Project Management, provide trajectories & targets for department
- Coordinate the department, review & reflection on past performances
- Lead implementation of 2week sprints and stand-ups
- Develop, execute and constantly iterate different strategies to identify, connect with and onboard enterprises
- Email campaigns & direct sales prospecting
- Full sales cycle implementation on enterprise accounts
- Contribute to macro level decisions on the direction of the events in regard to exhibitors & sponsors
- Recruitment of sales staff, interview & onboard candidates
What we offer:
- Offices in the heart of Amsterdam
- A small bright team
- Free Daily lunches with the team
- Drinks at the end of the week
- The team gets to go to Dublin to build UPRISE Festival in October.
- 4 day work week.
Please note this is an immediate start on a fixed-term contract basis with a 30 day trial period. Please state the rationale on why you would like to join the team in the cover letter (if you don’t offer a rationale you will not proceed). You will need to be based in Amsterdam or the surrounding locale.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No