LinkPizza – Take your slice of Sales
Are you looking for a fast growing start-up within the Digital publishing and advertising space?
LinkPizza is the first transparent bidding platform for Branded content and advertorials.
Our Native advertising marketplace for Agencies, Brands, Advertisers and Publishers (Influentials & Bloggers) helps to make the world of Branded Content more transparent. Helped by the increase of adblock usage and the fact that visitors are only willing to visit advertiser websites if the links are relevant LinkPizza has grown organically and is now taking off.
As the technology has now proven itself, we are looking for a strong commercial sales director (partner) who dares to develop and grow our platform internationally and accelerate our growth. We are looking for someone with a proven track record within publishing and performance marketing. If you know the market, have C level connections and is willing to both invest time in exchange of a good option/share packet.
As a Senior Sales Director, you will work together with the CEO on strategy and work closely with our product development and marketing team.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives nationally and later globally and developing the sales funnel. An entrepreneurial attitude towards business development is highly valued. As a senior, you are experienced and need to be managing and hiring other sales managers. Because you have a proven network and track record you will be able to get feedback from the market and make challenging and clear sales target for the company.
Tasks to take up:
- Proactively acquire customers: advertisers, brands agencies, affiliate networks.
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organisation.
- Setting up a sales funnel and managing the performance.
- Manage the sales process by making marketing proposals, pitches and writing and reviewing proposals.
- Create and maintain a weekly, monthly and yearly forecast.
- Design a Sales and marketing plan for international growth.
- Pitch the company to investors or C level management.
- ~6 years experience working as a (Senior) Sales Manager in a relevant industry (online marketing, Performance Marketing, digital marketing);
- Relevant (linkedin) Connections and done deals.
- A proven track record of driving revenue and closing B2B deals;
- Strong communication and writing skills in English, Dutch. German would be nice.
- Basic technical knowledge of Ad tech, SEO, SEA, Affiliate marketing, Programmatic.
- Experience with sales, preferably in an international environment;
- Driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented;
- Passionate about online performance and advertising.
- MBA or minimal Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree;
- Explain us why we are relevant!
- Merry & Enthusiastic;
- Dedicated and persistent;
- Goal setting;
- Commercially Savvy.
We are offering
- Grow a company from the bottom up.
- International career.
- Create maximal impact in online world.
- Young, enthusiastic and smart colleagues.
- An office located in central Amsterdam with parking space.
- Showers for sports before working
- Lunch and friday afternoon drinks
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe