Sales Consultant 466 views2 applications
- Postal Code 2012BX
- Salary Offer €36,000.00 to €56,000.00/year
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes
What will your job look like?
– You will Develop and win new business with targeted medium and large enterprises, ISPs and across the telecommunications companies.
– You will Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
– You will Identify and assess the “go-to market” territory, create and operate on a qualified target account list.
– You will Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email/social media campaigns and market knowledge/intelligence.
– You will Collaborate with partners to position Etheria within industry solution ecosystems.
-You will Engage at all levels of organisations from board level down, driving discovery meetings and presentations at an executive level.
– You will Position Etheria solutions through value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst insight.
– You will Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
-You will be Effective in your communication with the product and technical teams to enable you to drive sales success.
– You will Accurately forecast sales opportunities and deliver revenue accordingly.
Sales Consultant Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
– Generate, qualify and complete leads;
– Develop and maintain company CRM relative to your own contacts;
– Plan and conduct direct marketing activities;
– Make sales calls to new clients;
– Source and develop client referrals;
– Prepare sales action plans, strategies and presentations;
– Run account management for present clients;
– Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients;
– Negotiate with clients;
– Develop sales proposals;
– Prepare and present sales contracts;
– Conduct product training;
– Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports;
– Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person;
– Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships;
– Perform quality checks on product and service delivery;
– Monitor and report to executives on deliveries and targets;
– Carry out market research and surveys;
– Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
Sales Consultant Education and Experience
– Knowledge and experience in sales in the tech industry preferably in B2B offerings;
– Knowledge and experience of sales applications including but not exclusive to CRM’s;
– Knowledge of customer service principles;
– 5 years experience in sales with viable and provable references;
– Experience in power-point presentations for both internal target distribution and external customer sales;
– Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
Sales Consultant Key Competencies
– Language: Dutch and English and preferably German but not essential. Other language skills would be an advantage
– Planning and strategising;
– Verbal and written communication;
– Negotiation skills;
– Resilience and tenacity;
– Stress tolerance;
– Goal driven.
Sales Consultant Package:
– Provision of a laptop;
– Provision of mobile phone & tariff OR Tariff Expensed;
– Business Mileage & Expenses paid;
– Up to €36,000 a year to start (3 months), after probation period increases up to €42,000 and then €56,000 a year;
– Up to 4-8% commission on sales of company products and up to 4% on sales of company professional services
This is a Home-office Based job.
European Union main base, can be NL, BE or DE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to €36,000.00 to €56,000.00 /year plus up to 4-8% sales commission.
- This job has expired!