UPRISE Festival Europe– moves into the 6th edition back in Dublin, so we want to expand the Team with the most insanely vibrant people. Our team is loud, loving and eager to bring the festival back to Dublin.
Please note this role needs the applicant to be currently based in Amsterdam. Remote is not an option. Start immediately.
We are looking for our lead for our Business Network management in Europe and the U.S. You will be managing our corporate connections and building connections for sales and sponsorship for upcoming festivals.
– Lead acquisition and database management for our corporate Network.
– Manage accounts before, during and after the festival.
– Build out our strategic opportunities and relationships for upcoming festivals.
– Develop the business network within Europe for expansion.
Last but not least: UPRISE got attitude, and so should you! It is a plus if you have relevant experience and a perfect degree, but we still looking for character. Personality, social skills and the way you integrate into the team is most important.
Skills & Abilities
- Data management skills for our database and matching index.
- Proactive attitude and come up with ideas for connecting with the right type of companies.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Buffer, Google Analytic, Mailchimp and Pipedrive a great plus.
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Strong dealflow knowledge and relationship management skills
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong Ability to speak and write English as a working language
Initial 3 days a week but increasing to fulltime after initial 30 day trial.
We offer a base salary and commission on sponsorship packages.
We have lunch supplied for free and beers at the end of the day.
Please be aware we need someone to start now. Apply with a motivation letter or we wont read your CV.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe