We’re developing a complete application for artists, managers and booking agencies in the world of music. With ABOSS we’re giving the tools to professionals in music to be a Boss in their industry.
Our Ruby on Rails application is the beating heart of ABOSS. It manages all our clients data, connects parties together and serves as the main API to our React and React Native applications. React renders our UI on the client-side, serving a rich and consistent experience to our users.
Now we are getting more and more customers, our focus is on quality and scalability. Are you ready to scale our system? Here’s what we offer:
- We value your mindset above your experience: Are you a self learner? We appreciate a getting things done mentality and love to discuss based on facts and possibilities.
- In our team, everyone is equal. We coach you, you coach us. We dare to challenge each other to get to the best solution. In our team, everyone is a leader on their responsibility.
- Are you ready to scale our system? Rebuilding for more stability? We’re looking for you because you’re able to keep the overview of our current performance and knows how to plan.
ABOSS lets artists, managers & booking agencies focus on what is most important to them. Therefore we structure and organize their creativity with our system. Now we are looking for an organized thinker with a strong focus on building for sustainability. As your top responsibilities we see:
- Ensuring the quality of our code base and prioritize the needed improvements
- Securing the quality of our updates and new features through an effective workflow
- Collaboration. Alignment through constant communication and clarity. We like to update and build on each other. We make checking each other’s code a fun time and help each other to a working solution.
You’re good at:
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL or MySQL, some Redis knowledge is a plus
- Elixir knowledge is nice, we are always looking ahead
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes