Are you passionate about learning and sharing knowledge? We are looking for a research intern for our office in Amsterdam. As a research intern you’ll be responsible for research, writing, and communications about changes in financial markets, business models, and consumer issues:
- Write articles on fintech news and current topics for our website and other channels
- Interview fintech experts and write up the interviews into articles
- Attend our events and actively engage with our members and the fintech community
- Track & share news, research, opinions and events via multiple channels
- Select most relevant news for or about our members and curate content collections
- Help analyze the fintech market and expand our ecosystem
- Contribute to multiple projects, such as our education program development
Who are you…?
- You are university educated (e.g. social sciences, humanities, business, economics, finance, journalism, etc.)
- You speak fluent English (Dutch is also an advantage)
- You have a passion for knowledge production & communication
- You have affinity with finance and technology
- You have strong writing skills and an eye for detail
- You have experience in working with WordPress & have basic image editing skills
- You like to work in a small dynamic team, with a high level of individual responsibilities
About Holland FinTech
Holland FinTech was founded in 2014 in Amsterdam to change financial services for the better. We believe that it’s time for a change in the financial services industry and that technology can support that change with great new solutions and new ways of cooperation. Not only do fintech solutions empower people to take better control over their financial well-being, these solutions also support growth in all industries and hence create jobs and grow our economy.
We love to inspire and teach the world with what we see happening in our ecosystem and abroad.
Holland FinTech has over 350 members located around the world, ranging from large corporates such as banks and insurance companies to small companies like investors and startups, all with an interest in fintech and financial innovation. We helps our members gain insights about the latest fintech developments, connect to a global network and access business opportunities to deliver innovative solutions worldwide.
There is a wonderful opportunity to play an important role in our young and fast growing organization. Will you become our new team-mate?
Research Analyst Internship: We offer
This is your chance to help shape the future and have a positive impact. We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the next generation of financial services, an economy that will be only become mainstream in a couple of years from now. We offer this dynamic position in an ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great start-up environment. You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of banks, investors, corporates and start-ups.
The position is for a minimum of 5 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. The internship compensation is according to market standard (€400 for University students & €350 for University of Applied Sciences students for a 40 hour week contract). Travel costs are covered. We also provide lunch, snacks & fruit and unlimited coffee & tea!
We have a BYOD (bring your own device) policy, which means we expect you to bring your own laptop
Start date: July 1st (and again November 1st 2018)
Application deadline: 15th of June 2018