Product Manager (Only for Dutch native speakers!) 449 views
- Languages required Dutch
- Open to remote working? Maybe
We are looking for a Product manager for KiesUwCursus.nl!
Are you someone capable of managing our complete platform?
Only for Dutch native speakers!
→ About KiesUwCursus.nl
Thousands legal professionals use KiesUwCursus.nl to navigate through the courses of more than 35 legal training institutions. the easy website navigation, relevant daily emails allows lawyers, notaries and legal counsels to rapidly find the suitable course for their profile.
Our aim is to actively support our partners in increasing their students (amounts or numbers!) and to support the legal professionals in the best way possible by finding their perfect learning product.
We are a young and entrepeneurial team, focussing on doing creative projects with like minded people. Come and join us in our journey!
→ How will you enforce KiesUwCursus.nl?
As a product manager you will operate the KiesUwCursus.nl website, marketing campaigns, account management and integrate new business ideas – you do it all.
We seek a candidate that has a lot of energy and responsibility as you will take care of THE Dutch search engine for legal courses. You do not have to have a background within the legal industry. The most important feature is your interest, enthusiasm and (some) experience in online business.
→ Product Manager: What are you going to do?
- Creating online campaigns;
- Data analysis: It is your responsibility to create new strategies, identify commercial opportunities and translate these insights into scalable innovations;
- Stay up to date about all that is happening within the industry: identifying what our customers want and need? And how do we act on it?
- Business development; using topicality, news, data or your creative brain you constitute new business ideas which you can quickly put into action;
- Negotiate with new business partners;
- Account management;
- Supervising a colleague who will assist in your work where and when you need her/him.
In short: you will run the platform from A to Z and you can seize all the opportunities you come across. A fun combination between (online) marketing, product management, business development and account management. And all of this with a team of young and motivated people who share their knowledge and experience.
We love fast communication, decision making and realizing new ideas into reality. This results in positions with great responsibility and because of that an emphasis on freedom and creativity. Our culture is informal, entrepeneurial and down to earth and we assure you a lot of autonomy.
→ A short message about us:
We are Lotte and Maud, Founding Fathers of KiesUwCursus.nl and we are currently working on the development of many more new online platforms. Lotte works from our office in Utrecht and Maud works from Lisbon, Portugal. You will work closely with us as we are keen on working as a team and sharing all of our ideas, strategies and plans together. Further more, we are assisted by a wonderful team of young and flexible working students.
→ Which other advantages we have for you:
- Of course a financial arrangement for your commute to the office;
- Opportunity to follow courses to increase your professional knowledge;
- Desk (including laptop and phone) at our office in the heart of the wonderful city of Utrecht;
- A full-time contract including peformance-oriented bonusses every half year.
Questions? You can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 030 303 55 55.
Interested? Send us a short motivation and you resume / LinkedIn (in Dutch!)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!