PayFit digitizes and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution allows employers to easily manage payroll on its own without any specific knowledge in payroll and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report entry and HR data.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of business’s human resources through a reliable SaaS solution providing a unique experience to its users. We’re starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany, UK and Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to build the simplest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 2500 companies trusted PayFit such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Gameloft, and Sellsy. To accelerate our development, we raised €14 millions in 2017. Our offices are located in downtown Paris and we are now a team of 160 passionate PayFiters !
Product Builder Netherlands Role → BUILD FROM SCRATCH THE BEST PAYROLL SOLUTION EVER DESIGNED IN NETHERLANDS !
- Integrate with our programming language developed “in-house” (JetLang) the local social laws and collective agreements from Netherlands in our platform
- Build and develop the product for Netherlands, in close collaboration with the French team
- Create and manage the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system
- Draw the most efficient and intuitive user paths possible
- Update permanently the product according to the evolution of the Netherlands social law
- Automate social declarations
When the product will be deployed in Netherlands, you’ll be in charge of :
- Build and Manage your team
> ### **PROFILE**
* **Engineer + entrepreneur profile who wants to build a new product from scratch for his country**
* **No programming knowledge required but a strong appetite and passion for tech issues**
* Strong analytical mind
* Taste for the intellectual challenge
* Curious and innovative spirit
* Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure
* Mother tongue : Dutch & fluent in English
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 6 months training on the product and home language (JetLang) in Paris office with the team and then opening new office in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to build a new awesome product in your country
- A very competitive salary
- Very important responsibilities, you’re in charge of the success of your country
- A framework designed for your happiness
We are looking for player, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us !
Do you see yourself in these words ? Do you want to join an incredible adventure ?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)