Teambrella is a peer-to-peer platform aimed at providing an alternative to classic insurance. As part of the sharing economy, it exists on the verge of insurance and crowdfunding. The platform operates on the blockchain technology and is powered by ethereum.
Teambrella operates on the basis of teams that choose to protect (cover) the same cause, interest or an object. Teams set their own rules. Together the teammates control every aspect of the coverage: decide on what situations they would like to cover, who is accepted into the team, the risk level, amount of reimbursement in case of a claim and many more. The process is just, fair and transparent. There are no set premiums. One only pays when there are claims. If there are no claims in the team, none of the teammates pay anything.
We currently have a few pilot teams in different locations and are putting together a pilot team in the Netherlands.
We are looking for product ambassadors who will help us to invite 15 bicycle enthusiasts into the team of bicycle coverage in the Netherlands and will also participate themselves in the team as opinion leaders for their invitees and bridges between them and us.
- Working remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Temporary job
- Opportunity to take part in the socially oriented blockchain project and use cryptocurrency for something meaningful (not speculation!) without any risk.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and focus
- Good communication skills
- Experience in sales and marketing would help, but is not a must.
- Good social skills and a large network would be of benefit to you.
How To Apply
If you are interested, reach out to me at email@example.com or via https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-pisareva-5a1ab470/.