Teambrella is a peer-to-peer platform aimed at providing an alternative to classic insurance. As part of the sharing economy, it exists on the verge of insurance and crowdfunding. The platform operates on the blockchain technology and is powered by ethereum.
Teambrella operates on the basis of teams that choose to protect (cover) with the same cause, interest or an object. Teams set their own rules. Together the teammates you can control every aspect of the coverage: decide on what situations you would like to cover, who is accepted into the team, the risk level, amount of reimbursement in case of a claim and many more. The process is just, fair and transparent. There are no set premiums. One only pays when there are claims. If there are no claims in the team, none of the teammates pay anything.
We are looking for product ambassadors who will help us gather a team of 15 bicycle enthusiasts for the group of bicycle coverage in the Netherlands and will also participate themselves in the team as opinion leaders for their invitees and bridges between them and us.
- Temporary job
- Working remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to gently submerge in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency without any risk.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and focus
- Good communication skills
- Experience in sales and marketing would help, but is not a must.
- Good social skills and a large network would be of benefit to you.
How To Apply
If you are interested, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-pisareva-5a1ab470/.
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes