We need an outgoing, focused, detailed and self motivated Partnership Lead who also works on building the format and experience of our Festivals and Conferences in Europe.
UPRISE Festival Europe and Zero-In Conference are People oriented events in Europe. We create focused events where quality and connections are key for attendees, speakers and exhibitors. We are based in Amsterdam with events here and in Dublin. We move fast and it’s a very entrepreneurial environment. We look for a key mind with a strong work ethic.
We need a Partnership Lead who will find the right entry points in Brands and Multinationals and demonstrate the value of our events to them. You foster the lead and find the right person to hand it continue the conversation, be that sales or the speaker team. You will also be working on building the big picture of the conferences and how we deploy the event in our locations with a focus on attendee experience, flow and implementation.
What does the role need?
- Attitude and Aptitude come first then experience in a similar Partnership role for 2-5 years.
- Reach out to Organizations all over Europe and create partnerships for long term coordination.
- Work directly with our Local lead in Ireland for details on location and local partners.
- You love connecting to people and finding their unique needs.
What we want in you:
- Experience of using Sprints and standups as formats.
- Experience of logging in communications, partners and contacts in our Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent, problem solving, planning, time-management and coordination skills.
- Strong self motivation to pro-actively achieve set-goals.
- Fast learner in a fast paced environment
- Possess a strong interest in the field of Technology.
- Strong speaking and copy-writing skills in English
What we offer:
- Offices in the heart of Amsterdam
- A small bright team
- Free Daily lunches with the team
- Drinks at the end of the week
- The team gets to go to Dublin to build UPRISE Festival in October.
- 4 day work week.
Please note this is an immediate start on a fixed-term contract basis with a 30 day trial period. Please state the rationale on why you would like to join the team in the cover letter (if you don’t the application won’t proceed). You need to be based in Amsterdam or the surrounding locale.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No