CyberCentric is made up of 10 developers all based in the US. Our founder and Cofounder are both serial entrepreneurs with over 10 years of experience in data engineering, AI development, and cybersecurity. Currently, the company is staffed entirely by a technical team.
Business development Rep Job Description
This role will be the first non technical employee of the company. The employee will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s expansion into Europe. We are seeking a PT employee who will have the ability to convert into a fulltime employee within 3 months.
Business development Rep Benefits
- You will be given the ability to take ownership of projects. The person filling this role will have an opportunity to convert full-time and rapidly elevate their position depending on performance.
- There are countless opportunities for growth. This role will be the first non technical hire for the company and the only non US based role for the first 3 months. The person filling this role will have the opportunity to increase their responsibility almost endlessly. The level of growth will be determined by you.
- We encourage working from home on Fridays and employees are free to choose their own schedule if necessary.
- Fluent written and spoken ability in English is required. Additional languages such as French and Spanish are nice to haves but are not required.
- We are interested in speaking to candidates from a wide range of experience levels. We are interested in persons who can grow into this role, however, some sales/customer facing experience is required.
How To Apply
Candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to learn more about this role. We’ll make an effort to get back to every applicant within a weeks time.
- Address B Amsterdam
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No