Zero In Conference blooms in Amsterdam April 19th and we are hiring to spread the word, get more involvement and wow Europe with our events! We are very socially focused and move very fast hosting one festival every 6 months between Amsterdam and Dublin. We create unique events focused around people. To this end we are looking for someone special to learn the brand ideals, solidify them and take ownership of them.
We need a partnership coordinator who will find communities and companies and bring them and provide and entry point for them into our conference this April in Amsterdam.
Attitude and Aptitude come first then experience in a similar role for 1-5 years.
- Social Marketing and content creation Skills
- Reach out to Organizations all over Europe and create partnerships for long term coordination.
- You understand and work with social media tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, Snapchat and Video platforms.
- Drive traffic and conversions through our social channels like (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Analyse data, produce reports and optimise social campaigns accordingly.
- Collaborate with our departments for startups, partnerships, media and/or production to plan and implement campaign strategies for each attendee type.
- You love connecting to people and finding their unique needs.
What we want in you:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Great organisational skills and people management abilities.
- Strong self motivation to pro-actively achieve set-goals.
- Fast learner in a fast paced environment
- Possess a strong interest in the field of Technology.
- Strong copy writing skills in English
Please note this is an immediate start on a fixed-term contract basis with a 30 day trial period. Please state the rationale on why you would like to join the team.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No