Working with us, you’ll be part of a small team aimed at a big purpose:
to get young professionals creating remarkable careers – full of meaning, growth and autonomy.
We do things based on three values, while we move towards that purpose:
• radical transparency
• self responsibility
• lifelong learning
You’ll get lots of responsibility early on, we regularly work remotely and will expect you to do the same – oh, and you’ll get to travel to three countries in three months with our programs as part of your on-boarding.
What we do?
We turn education upside down. A group of 30 young professionals get selected from a pool of 6000 applicants, to travel for 3 months to 3 different countries to learn Coding, UX Design, or Marketing. Combining online learning with personal development workshops to give these students the mindset to create the life & career they want.
www.nomad.mba for more
We are seeking someone to lead and execute our organic marketing and growth strategies. You should have experience in marketing, with a proven track record of creative, diverse, and data-driven strategies for quality (not just quantity) organic customer acquisition growth.
Ideally you should have experience with, or a deep understanding of, what drives our core customers. Advanced knowledge in various organic content channels – e.g. PR, SEO, Content Writing. Strong communication skills in creating engagement on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Medium.
We are not looking for just a project manager or growth hacker though… We are looking for a digital pioneer who wants to help us redefine education, travel, and community in the 21st century. We need someone who has proven results in working to grow a once in a generation opportunity. Your skills are important, but we expect more. We want someone who loves what we do and is ready to commit themselves to this pursuit.
• Lead the development, execution, and optimization of organic marketing campaigns across multiple platforms with the goal of increasing quality applications for The Nomad MBA experiences.
• Develop and drive our marketing funnel optimization, execute our growth tactics, and measure our marketing analytics across the customer life cycle.
• Lead the creative and analytical aspects related to implementation, optimization, and measurement of SEO strategies aligned with The Nomad MBA’s objectives.
• Evaluate and track the performance of marketing efforts and identify areas of potential growth while working closely with our Experience and Admissions teams to understand customer expectations and strategic goals.
• Creating Content to attract quality leads via inbound marketing.
• Report on organic campaign performance against benchmarks, summarize key insights and recommend actions to improve performance.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: “Organic Marketing Manager” with your LinkedIn/or CV and answer to the question: “Why do you want to join The Nomad MBA Team?”
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Yes