Creative Fabrica is a young & fast growing startup in the middle of Amsterdam. We make design resources affordable by offering subscription based access to our library of content. We work with designers around the globe.
We want to add another team member who will:
- Be available for 4 or 5 days a week
- Manage day-to-day communications with customers & designers
- Help on-boarding new designers
- Curate new product submissions
- Curate our social feeds and grow our communities
- Take ownership of one of our subscriptions and take it to the next level
As Operations & Community Intern you are:
- Smart, creative, confident, determined, self-motivated and proactive.
- Proficient English speaker (most of the communication will be in English).
- Willing to take on new things and able to help setup new procedures and processes.
What do we offer:
- A challenging position in a fast growing startup where you will be able to take on many new things and create your own opportunities.
- Be part of a vibrant environment in the hottest tech-space in Amsterdam: TQ, founded by TheNextWeb.
- Relax at the ping pong or Foosball table, play a game of badminton or enjoy the view on the roof terrace overlooking the munt.
- A fun & experienced team
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No