Since its launch in May 2013, DutchStartupJobs.com has quickly become the Go-To place for Startups in The Netherlands to find new talent. Whether it’s for Internships, Full Time, Freelance or Co-Founder positions, Startups keep coming back to our platform because it is simple and effective. Founded by Paul O’Connell this is the largest and most visible Dutch site designed to make it easier to see the wide variety of jobs and opportunities available within the vibrant Dutch Startup Eco-system.
DSJ is part of the UPRISE Festival Europe family and we work from the same offices a minute away from Waterlooplein.
We want to bring in a new operations and communications intern / trainee to learn how the platform works for operations and help us move to the next level for growth and scalability.
Based in Amsterdam we want to add the right fit of a trainee to learn growthhacking the community and learning how the platform works and where we place ourselves in the startup scene.
We want to add another team member who will:
- Be in the office for 3 days a week
- Manage day-to-day communications with startups accounts
- Review job submissions and maintain site standards
- Curate our social feeds and grow our communities
- Work with our team developer on furthering the platform
- Tune in for the growth strategy and online marketing activities
A strong level of english is required as this is a fully english website and knowing Dutch is a plus but not a requirement.
The kind of person we require needs to be self motivated. Learns fast and works well in our team and eventually will take the controls on the future of Dutch Startup Jobs. Skills can be learnt, fit with the team can’t be.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe