The Emerce European Events team (marketing & sales) is looking for help. Help with marketing activities to accelerate sponsorship sales. Since potential conference sponsors are mainly abroad we need to do clever emailmarketing campaigns to set up conference calls with qualified lead. All our communication with potential sponsors have to deliver a WOW experience.
How we can help you
Step by step we’ll help you develop your marketing & sales skills. In the beginning the work is more supporting to the Sales Manager International and focussed on online marketing. The more you develop yourself the more you can do the complete sales process from qualification to closing deals completely on your own. And hopefully you have developed yourself so well during your internship we can offer you a fulltime job at the end.
What you’ll learn
– Data-driven marketing & sales
– The latest marketing & sales tools and tricks
– Control the sales funnel
– To plan, do and follow up qualitative sales conversations
This will make you stand out of the crowd when you apply for jobs in the future!
Who we are?
Emerce is the leading Dutch innovative e-business title.We are a multimedia company publishing sites, magazines, specials and events such as:
– Emerce eDay; + 2,000 delegates and 60 speakers, leading ‘first time in Europe’ speakers.
– eRetail Europe, eTravel Europe, eFinancials, eFashion, eTravel, Mobile Convention Amsterdam, Digital Marketing Live and E-Commerce live.
And we are ambitious! We are determined to vastly grow our European conferences by delivering attendees and sponsors a WOW experience.
This year we organised eRetail Europe, eTravel Europe and Sports Interactive Europe. Next year we’ll add/launch three new conferences: eFinancials Europe, B2B Online Europe and eRecruitment Europe. And there is more to come…
Below you’ll find ten values we pursue:
– We want to deliver a WOW experience
– We embrace and drive change to make the steps to the next level
– We create fun and a little weirdness
– We are adventurous, creative, and open-minded
– We pursue growth and learning
– We built open and honest relationships
– We have a positive mindset
– We enjoy doing more with less
– We are passionate and determined
– We are humble
Who are you?
- An ambitious raw diamant with a good sense of humor.
- E-business, media, marketing & technology makes your heart beats faster.
- You want to bring yourself and our European events to a next level.
- A person who wants to work internationally.
- You want to become excellent in sales & marketing and you believe data-driven technology is the key.
- You are a native English speaker and can write attractive English marketing copy.
- You live in Holland – we work in Amsterdam.
- Our values make you smile.
Work with our sales team to set up sponsorship deals
– lead qualification
– email marketing to set up appointments
– calls with international prospects & customers
– following-up calls with debriefs
– close deals
– market research
Preferred start date: a.s.a.p.
Duration: minimum of 5 months
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe