By joining Zocket as an intern, you will gain strong and diverse experience in a real-world business environment. Zocket is a start up, with an enthusiastic and hard-working team who loves what they do. We’re looking for a passionate person to join our team. Most importantly, you will have the autonomy to work on your ideas and see them through and at the same time, you will have support, supervision, and encouragement.
We are a business led with clear direction and a big mission. Our values are to be innovative, to be transparent and handle with integrity, to empower professionals and to have fun.
Working with Zocket will allow you to build your portfolio in the following areas:
- Designing captivating, research-backed and inspirational social media strategies
- Creating innovative and refreshing visual content using various media and tools
- Developing creative and tailored marketing campaigns
- Support sales efforts to build a strong network
As a member of the Zocket team you will support the creative direction of the sales & marketing activities of a fast-moving and interesting startup. By applying your talents, skills, passion and ideas to a diverse working environment, you will not only receive a solid foundation of experience, but also have the opportunity to gain knowledge within biosciences businesses and the life-science recruitment industry. Join a high-energy, international team of spirited individuals!
Qualifications & Talents
– Excitement – Love of all things marketing and entrepreneurship! – Strong interest in social media and blogging – A recent, or soon-to-be, graduated student or otherwise curiously minded individual – A creative thinker always looking to innovate – Passion and understanding for the study of data and analytics – Strong English skills
Market focus Keeps well informed about developments in field and technologies, uses this information to develop initiatives to improve the organization. Communication Communicates in a way that ensures that the essence is communicated and understood by others. Independence The ability to work alone, conscientiously and unsupervised. Taking responsibility for tasks. Coping with demands, changes and complications. Self-confidence States confidence in own abilities and is able to perform effectively through setbacks, resistance or pressure.