Amsterdam’s UPRISE in April was a blast and our most daring festival to date. We now move our focus to our European tech festival to Dublin for our 6th epic edition. That’s why we need to broaden kickass Outreach team with the most insanely talkative people. Our international team is loud, loving and eager to bring the festival back to Dublin. You need to be able to dive straight in and get your hands dirty selling the sell. We love what we do and so should you.
We are looking for an intern that wants to help with Content creation and Community management& outreach.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you know your way around the social networks and love storytelling.
Since our brand is built on authentic stories of people coming to our festivals, we expect you to be able to bring your passion for content creation into play in our marketing campaigns.
Together with our Marketing Manager, you will help attract & connect to new communities through our social channels and interact with participants from many different countries. Additionally, you’ll be helping out with creating & inquiring content for our blog and social channels. In other words, passion & knowledge is the key.
Last but not least: UPRISE got attitude, and so should you! It is a plus if you got relevant experience and a perfect degree, but we still looking for character. Personality, social skills and the way you integrate into the team is most important.
Skills & Abilities
- Manage and curate social channels and reach out to new European communities
- Understand dynamics of event communication planning
- Have written a press release & communicated with journalists before
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics ( WordPress is a plus)
- Understand dynamics of social media networks and disseminate message across channels accordingly
- Able to interpret, use & provide metrics
- Be proactive and come up with ideas for content &connecting to new countries
- Gather information on Startups in different countries
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
What you’ll learn
- You will work directly with our Marketing Manager going through a rapid learning curve on Social Media, PR, Marketing tactics, Growth Hacks, Lead generation, Sales Funnels and Copywriting
- SEO skills and latest trends in digital marketing
- Working with CRM and other digital tools to hack community outreach and growth
- Organize your creative work and quantify efforts through Sprints and KPI assessments.
- You’ll engage will cool startups, speakers and companies in tech
Perks & benefits
- Working in a young dynamic team in a well lighted office at the heart of Amsterdam
- Free lunch every day with our team
- Some days off when you can regain your creative energy and bring back the summer vibe back to the office
- Paid internship
Wanna help startups grow and expand your network? Drop us a line if you’re interested and let’s meet!
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No