Who are we?
We create companies that disrupt traditional industries to serve customers better, and with better, we mean BETTER.
Our teams are made of accomplished entrepreneurs, passionate founders and creators . We are developing innovative products on the edge of technology designed to solve real problems, create positive customer experience and generate future revenue for our clients. We build companies from the ideation phase all the way to the roll-out.
For more information look at our website: www.creativedock.com
As marketing specialist you are responsible for developing and executing all marketing activities for one or more projects and startups. In this role you will work with internal and external teams to create a brand that resonates. Furthermore, you will have to create a strategy that drives results, and the execution of that strategy in the market. A marketing specialist is a creative marketing generalist who is able to work without supervision, and willing to take risks for maximum result.
- Be at the origin of unique projects and companies and have the opportunity to to work with top (international) people in the field
- freedom in terms of workload management and flexible working hours – we are purely result and enthusiasm oriented
- Opportunity to rock your career and personal development
- Fast track experience in both the startup and corporate world
- Good music throughout your working day
- A financial incentive for all the hard work
- Last but not least, a really informal environment – we don’t believe in dress codes
We are looking for a marketing generalist who has the passion for innovations and bringing new ideas on the market. Preferably experience in the corporate world together with own entrepreneurial or startup experience. Above all, we are looking for someone who is always hungry for more. You have to like the chaos that comes together with innovation, and be able to work in such an environment. Next to this, fluency in English is preferable since the team is very international due to the constant contact with the headquarters in Prague. Speaking Dutch and/or experience in the Dutch market as a marketer is a strong pre. Strong communication, a can-do attitude together with creative and proactive thinking are all musts. Furthermore, experience in coordinating performance marketing and in management of social media are required.
How To Apply
Express your motivation in whatever way you like (a letter, a song, a movie or anything that shows your enthusiasm), together with your CV, using the system provided.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No