Machine Learning Researcher 78 views
- Postal Code 1017BZ
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Contexta is a double-digit growth company based in Amsterdam. We are a team of highly skilled software developers and computer scientists with a passion for artificial intelligence, speech2text, and natural language understanding.
Contexta360 is transforming the visibility and insights of customer voice interactions. Organizations cannot accurately, digitally and automatically capture their voice interactions with their customers. This leaves them exposed to compliance issues, a competitive disadvantage in sales or service scenarios or overwhelmed with data and workload.
We not only have one of the worlds most accurate speech-to-text platforms but critically core technology in A.I. allowing us to mine, detect and react to key customer interaction questions, sentiment, compliance or sales/service situations. We have offices throughout Europe and are expanding into the USA markets within the next 12 months.
Your profile as a Machine Learning Researcher:
We are looking for a talented machine learning researcher to help us build the next-generation speech recognition and NLP models that help our customers to fully understand their customer call data. Your passion is to create and improve speech recognition models in new languages, using our cutting-edge framework and make them the best models available in their domain. With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
If you are ‘bright’, tenacious, diligent, creative, and have a passion to use the latest AI technology to fix the most challenging real-world problems. …. we should talk.
What we offer a Machine Learning Researcher:
- We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate – and driven data scientists who work on cutting edge technology. We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work and party hard and are passionate about what we do and like to change the world of speech analytics. Headquarters located in the most beautiful area of the famous Amsterdam Canal District
- Good financial compensation
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another quantitative discipline.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing deep learning and machine learning models on real-world structured and unstructured data.
- Great communication skills, for internal and external stakeholders. Required language is English.
- Ph.D. or higher degrees in Computer Science, Engineering or another quantitative discipline.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in machine learning software development and architectures for machine learning (with a focus on deep learning).
- Experience and interest in speech recognition
- Experience and interest in Natural Language Understanding
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!