At Lucid, we are creating the essential visual productivity platform that helps anyone understand and share ideas, information, and processes with clarity. Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone, a mission we pursue vigorously, holding true to our core values of:
– INNOVATION in everything we do.
– PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every area.
– Providing individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, & OWNERSHIP.
– TEAMWORK over ego.
The Customer Success Team plays a central role at Lucid Software, ensuring that our most valuable customers are able to maximize the value they obtain through adoption of our products. Each Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) serves as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of accounts, developing an intimate understanding of each customer’s business objectives and providing change management and subject matter expertise to support their customers in achieving those objectives through Lucidchart.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
– Develop an understanding of each customer’s business objectives, and a strategy for supporting the customer in achieving those objectives through successful Lucidchart adoption.
– Establish a foundation for success with each new account through technical and strategic onboarding processes including account configuration, product and best practices training, end-user awareness campaigns, and other change management activities.
– Continually work with accounts to support ongoing successful adoption of Lucidchart.
– Serve as the primary interface with customers to manage and resolve any critical situations.
– Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
– Develop relationships with influential users and convert them into Lucidchart champions.
– Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
– Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Lucidchart.
– Build and establish processes to engage a large book of business through 1:many communications efforts.
– Leverage technical knowledge of Lucidchart and its partner applications to assist in resolving technical errors and configuration.
- Address Weteringschans 165c, 1017 XD Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Languages required English, German
- Open to remote working? No