Dashmote is an established Amsterdam based company that is working to bring Artificial Intelligence based solutions to marketers. We bridge the gap between images and data for customers like TUI, Philips, Unilever, Landal & PostNL in areas such as Sourcing Imagery, Trend Analysis, Social Listening and Influencer Marketing.
What we are looking for
You are responsible for finding ways to grow the business on the customer side. Through researching, analyzing, and reaching out to customers you will close deals for Dashmote.
You have great people skills and are natural in making people enthusiastic about your ideas. In your own authentic way, you understand what issues customers are facing, and collaborate with them to find proper solutions.
What you will be doing
You will be working closely with the management of Sales and BizzDev. Therefore you will be helping them out with supporting and delivering our work towards clients, which includes reports as well as trainings and presentations.
On the other hand we need you to help us with research for Sales pitches as well as help out with client acquisition and management.
Example of tasks
- Identify, connect and actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization.
- Proactively acquire customers: Brands and Agencies
- Setting up a sales funnel and managing the performance
- Sales activities include cold calling, cold emailing, market research, networking at events, relationship management, customer development
- Support in the sales process by making pitches, writing and reviewing proposals and administrative tasks
What we are looking for
- >1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role (e.g. Sales, Account Management, Consultancy)
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Strong sales and social skills
- Result-oriented and strong interest in business development & technology
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably based in Amsterdam (work permit required)
What’s in it for you
- Experiencing the lean environment while having great responsibility
- Expanding your network at great events and with well-known mentors
- A young ambitious team coming from all over the world
- Fun work atmosphere with Friday drinks and a passion for good coffee
- Internship remuneration, and possibilities to grow within the company
- Competitive Salary
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? No