We are Contexta, nice to meet you.
We are Contexta, a young startup based in Amsterdam. We are building SAAS software that enables companies to translate audio into context using speech recognition and advanced textmining – AI / algorithms. We have various use cases in mind but currently we develop our software to help major companies to get important insights into their (millions of) customer service calls. We are finishing a funding round. Using this money we would like to hire people to accelerate our developments. Currently we are looking for a Java developer.
This is what we need:
Preferably you fit the following profile:
- You have a BSC degree in Computer Science and preferably a MSC degree.
- You can write high quality, reusable and robust code
- Hands-on experience in backend development ( Java / NoSQL databases) .
- You have relevant experience with cloud computing services
- You are constantly on the lookout to improve scalability, security and system performance.
We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate – and driven data scientists who work on cutting edge technology. We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work and party hard and are passionate about what we do and like to change the world of speech analytics. We hope you think alike.
We are based in a great accelerator in Amsterdam. Our history is short but with great clients in our portfolio and a great ambition we hope to grow and scale fast. You will be part of this growth.
More information? Get in touch! If you have anymore questions you can also reach Marc at marc@contexta-solutions / +31641281019.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe