We are looking for someone with a University/Business school background, who is internationally oriented and fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
Who are you?
- You have affinity with finance, financial technology and its diverse applications
- You are motivated by working in a fast growing start-up;
- You have an internal drive to research, learn and share your knowledge;
- You work independently & responsibly with a clear focus on company goals;
- You are structured and organized in your work;
- You have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills;
- You have an eye for communication detail and are able to deal with much information;
We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the next generation of financial services, an economy that will only become mainstream only in a couple of years from now. We offer this dynamic position in an ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great start-up environment. You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of banks, investors, corporates and start-ups.
The position is for a span of 3 to 6 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. The internship compensation is € 350 (HBO student) or € 400 (University student), travel costs and daily lunch/snacks are covered.
Start day: asap
As a research intern you’ll be responsible for research activities in our collaboration between the fintech and supply chain ecosystem:
- Help to track news, research, opinions and events via multiple channels
- Help select most relevant news for or about our members and curate content collections
- Create content for research papers and our website and other communication channels
- Actively engage with our members as well as our larger community
- Conduct company interviews
- Contribute to multiple projects, like education program development and setting up challenges
Are you ambitious? Are you eager to follow and understand the newest trends? And do you want to learn all about the next generation of financial services? If you want to work in a start-up environment and help build a great organisation, we would love to hear from you!
This is your chance for a once in a lifetime experience and to make your mark on the future of Financial Services!