We seek to strengthen our team with an event planner intern who is technology savvy and with a passion for creating great events. Will you become our new team player?
EVENT MANAGEMENT INTERN Profile
We are looking for someone with a University (of Applied Science) background in business, marketing or communication studies or alike, who is internationally oriented and who is fluent in English. Speaking and writing in other languages is a pro. Who you are…?
- You have a drive to learn about Finance, technology and start-ups;
- You love to create cool, relevant and memorable event experiences
- You like to work with digital tools to help get the most out of events and communication;
- You work independently, structured and organised with a clear focus on our goals;
- You have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in English;
- You have an eye for detail and are able to deal with many people and parties;
- You like to work in a small dynamic team, with high individual responsibilities.
- We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the developments of fintech.
- We offer a dynamic position in a small but ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great entrepreneurial environment
- You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of financial institutions, investors, corporates and start-ups.
- A relaxed, informal work atmosphere
- Daily lunch and very acceptable coffee!
- Travel compensation
The position is for 6 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. The internship compensation is according to the market standard: 350,– EUR for HBO (university of applied sciences) studies or 400,– for University studies. Travel costs, lunch and snacks, unlimited coffee & tea are covered.
Start date: July 1st or September 1st 2018
Application deadline: 15th of June 2018
EVENT MANAGEMENT INTERN Responsibilities
As event management intern you’ll be responsible for representing our organisation in our network, with a focus on events:
- Help to track and curate worldwide events via multiple channels;
- Organise, plan and run full-fledged events experiences in different formats;
- Actively track and engage online and offline with our members and other stakeholders;
- Formulate and review event strategies, communication, content and formats;
- Creating presentations and actively act as co-host or speaker at events;
- Assisting the event manager in day-to-day tasks
Are you ambitious and up for a challenge? Is creating cool and relevant events your passion? Do you want to be at the forefront of development in technology and business? If so, we would love to hear from you! This is your chance to make your mark on the future of fintech!
If you are interested in this position, you can send an email to email@example.com with your resume and your letter, please also fill in this form; https://goo.gl/forms/Vd7gcgLqP5Sdq4J02