We seek to strengthen our team with a marketing intern that are technology savvy and with a passion for social media. Will you become our new expert?
We are looking for someone with a University (of Applied Science) background in marketing and communication studies or alike, who is internationally oriented and who is fluent in English. Speaking and writing in other languages is a pro. Who you are…?
- You have a drive to learn about Finance, technology and start-ups;
- You like to work with Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others;
- You work independently, structured and organised with a clear focus on our goals;
- You have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in English;
- You have an eye for detail and are able to deal with many sources of information;
- You like to work in a small dynamic team, with high individual responsibilities.
We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the developments of FinTech. We offer a dynamic position in a small but ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great entrepreneurial environment. You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of financial institutions, investors, corporates and start-ups.
The position is for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 12 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. Ideally, we would like to continue to work with you after your internship. The internship compensation is according to the market standard. Travel costs are covered. Start date is flexible. For example as soon as possible or september 2017. Deadline application: June 27th 2017 or August 1st 2017
As a marketing intern you’ll be responsible for representing our organisation online with a focus on social media:
- Help to track and curate news, research, opinions and events via multiple channels;
- Create content for our website and social media channels;
- Actively track and engage online with our members and other stakeholders;
- Formulate and review social media strategies;
- Running or contributing to multiple projects and campaigns;
- Assisting the marketing manager in day-to-day tasks
Are you ambitious and up for a challenge? Are social media and online communication your passion? Do you want to be at the forefront of development in technology and business? If so, we would love to hear from you! This is your chance to make your mark on the future of FinTech!
If you are interested in this position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your motivation.