Are you looking for an international experience? And do you like to work in a start-up environment and help us grow? Then we need you!
About Time For Wood
We are a fast growing Dutch start-up based in Rotterdam looking for a graphic designer/photographer for a period of 6 months starting from the 3d of July 2017.
Time For Wood (www.timeforwood.com) is a global brand in wooden lifestyle accessories which was founded in January 2012. What began as an online shop has grown out to an inspiring brand with over 70 resellers worldwide. Our team consists out of 6 young and enthusiastic people. We have a typical start-up environment here, ping-pong table on the first floor, Friday-afternoon drinks often and we have a lot of team activities to celebrate achieved team targets.
The main tasks of the internship entail:
– You will be responsible for the brand identity of Time For Wood
– Turning creative ideas into projects (photoshoots etc.)
– Creative web design to create the perfect brand image
– Responsible and help with several social media channels
– Product photography in our studio
– Overall supporting activities
In our start-up you will have a lot of independency to do things your way. Besides that you will fulfill a lot of different tasks and will have the opportunity to grow in several fields. There is a monetary fixed compensation per month.
The position will be for 32-40 hours per week. The internship can be considered as educational and challenging, so we are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
– Proactive and think outside of the box
– Experience with Adobe Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
– Experience with photography
– Speak fluently English
How To Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org