Graphic Design and Photography Internship 1028 views2 applications
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No
Are you looking for an international experience? And do you like to work in a start-up environment and have all the autonomy to make our brand grow? Then we need you!
We are a fast growing Dutch start-up based in Rotterdam looking for a graphic designer/photographer for a period of 6 months starting from the 11th of June 2018.
Time For Wood is a global brand in wooden lifestyle accessories which was founded in January 2012. What began as an online shop has grown out to an inspiring brand with over 70 resellers worldwide. Next to Time For Wood, we are now also working hard on launching a new concept in the market, which makes it exciting times!
Our team consists out of 5 young and enthusiastic people. We have a typical start-up environment here, ping-pong table on the first floor, Friday-afternoon drinks often and we have a lot of team activities to celebrate achieved team targets.
The main tasks of the internship entail:
– Turning creative ideas into pictures
– Creative web design to creative the perfect brand image
– Responsible and help with several social media channels
– Responsible for the brand identity of Time For Wood
– Making product pictures of new products
– Overall supporting activities
In our start-up you will have a lot of independency to do things your way. Besides that you will fulfill a lot of different tasks and will have the opportunity to grow in several fields. There is a fixed compensation per month in terms of money.
The position will be for 32-40 hours per week. The internship can be considered as educational and challenging, so we are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
– Proactive and think outside of the box
– Experience with Adobe Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
– Experience with photography
– Speak fluently English
How To Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter addressed to email@example.com. If you would like to have more information about the experience of the internship we can always bring you in contact with a former graphic designer at our company.
- This job has expired!