Our international team is loud, loving and eager to launch innovative events in Amsterdam, Dublin and more countries to come. You need to be able to dive straight in and get your hands dirty selling the sell. We love what we do and so should you.
We are looking for a candidate that wants to help the bizdev/sales team approach amazing startups & companies that fit to our value proposition. The perfect candidate is interested in sales and wants to learn about the dynamics of the tech scene.
This is focused on candidates just starting a career in sales and bizdev who want to learn and grow fast with us. We will provide access to companies and network throughout the world. The opportunity is there for you to take it.
The business world is changing faster than ever and we need to source for the best companies available. You would follow a quantitative as well as a qualitative approach to reach a wide spectrum of potential companies to partner up with. We are looking for someone proactive who strives to continuously improve on utilized methods.
Next to growing into the sales team, based on your skills, you can put your knowledge into practice and take charge of one of our fringe events and own it as your individual project.
Last but not least: We got attitude, and so should you! It is a plus if you’ve relevant experience and a perfect degree, but we still look for character and attitude above all else. Personality, social skills and the way you integrate into the team is most important.
You need to demonstrate an interest in Tech and be able to prove an attitude and aptitude to finding companies within tech who you think would be a perfect fit for our stages and exhibitor floor.
Skills and Abilities
- Fanatic filling the prospect pipeline.
- Comfort with outbound sales acquisition
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language
- Positive attitude and risk-taker
- Proactive nature and come up with ideas for connecting to target markets in countries
- Ability to interpret, use & provide metrics as targets and rationale on strategy
- Fast−learning skills and high level of adaptability.
- Familiarity with Email Marketing Campaigns
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Nimble, Pipedrive) is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like wordpress is a plus
Wanna help startups grow and expand your network? Drop us a line if you’re interested and let’s meet!
You need to be based in Amsterdam or the surrounding locale.
Please supply a motivation letter (about why you wish to work with us) and be available to start work asap. We are currently not looking to sponsor Visas.