WANTED: SENIOR BACKEND/EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Loqed develops the first smart lock you really want to have on your door. Truly keyless, secure and lightning fast. Our API will allow delivery companies to deliver parcels and groceries when you are not home, and makes sure you get a personalized welcome home. Loqed is part of the YES!Delft incubation program.
We are looking for a senior developer responsible for designing and building a secure environment for digital house keys. Together with a junior developer, you will create the backend, firmware and mobile apps.
- Designing and developing a secure and scalable architecture from scratch.
- Building reliable communication between smart phone, smart lock, bridge and back-end, in collaboration with our electronics development partner.
- Working with IoT devices, the Bluetooth Smart (4.2) protocol, hashing and encryption.
A lot of room for initiatives contributing to the success of Loqed, both within and outside of your formal job description.
- A wide range of responsibilities and possibilities, ranging from architecture to embedded software development
- Grow the company and grow with the company.
- Start with a clean slate – you decide what tools and software you want use.
- Be part of the success by holding shares in the company.
- Work in an inspiring environment amidst other starting tech companies in Delft or Amsterdam.
- Get a contract for six months, after which a contract for an indefinite period is offered.
- Informal and dynamic atmosphere.
- Completed higher education in the field of Informatics, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or similar.
- > 3 years of relevant experience.
- Required: Excellent understanding of Linux, PHP, SQL, C, OOP.
- Preferred: Experience with Bluetooth Smart, real-time communication over WebSockets and mobile development.
- Passion and drive to keep up with cutting edge technologies.