Loqed offers an inspiring environment amidst other starting tech companies in Delft or Amsterdam, The Netherlands. In our small team of four, you will be the lead software developer, and supervise one, yet to be hired, junior developer.
- Designing a scalable architecture striking a balance between security and ease of use for customers.
- Building reliable communication between smart phone, smart lock, bridge and back-end.
- Working with IoT devices, the Bluetooth Smart (4.0) protocol, hashing and encryption.
- Lots of room for taking initiatives contributing to the success of Loqed, both within and outside of your formal job description.
- A wide range of responsibilities, ranging from architecture to embedded.
- Inspiring environment amidst other starting tech companies in Delft or Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Be part of the success by holding shares in the company.
- An employment contract for six months, after which a contract for an indefinite period is offered if there is a good fit.
- Competitive salary.
- Informal and dynamic atmosphere.
- Completed higher education in the field of Informatics, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics or similar.
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of C++, PHP, OO.
- Experience with Linux and Android or iOS.
- Communicative and team-oriented.
- Passion and drive to keep up with the latest developments.
How To Apply
Interesed? Please contact Pierre van den Oord (email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 23497020) and meet up with us!