WORKING AT ENPICOM
ENPICOM is a young, dynamic and expanding biomedical software development company. We use computational biology to build solutions that truly matter and improve people’s lives and health.
Originally setup in 2015 to create tailored computational solutions for life science, but since 2017 also on a mission to bring innovative products to the market to support the development, guidance and monitoring of immunotherapies. Our first product under development is a T-cell receptor and B-cell receptor repertoire analysis platform.
ENPICOM has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are our top priorities. We believe in a good work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
As a full-stack developer in our team, you will have a leading role in the architecture, design and integration of our software products.
You will work closely with our bioinformatics scientists and possibly our customers to create bleeding-edge biomedical software used by life scientists. You will play a key role at every step of the lifecycle of our software products, including customer deployment.
- An MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Java and Python
- Proficiency in a front-end development framework like AngularJS, React, or similar
- Proficiency in a back-end development framework like Apache Play, Flask, or similar
- Affinity with life sciences, and a desire to learn more about it
- Experience in handling multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with the development of OSGi modular applications
- Experience with the development of biomedical software applications
- Experience with the provisioning, administration and API integration of public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) services including compute, containers, application development and runtime environments
A cool, brand new office in the very center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
JUST CONTACT US
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, mail or call Alvise Trevisan (Chief Technology Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 149 64 730. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No