Full Stack Developer 401 views2 applications
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe
Working at Lepaya
We empower people
Joining Lepaya means joining a
fast-growing start-up that gives responsibilities to its employees
and provides great challenges.
We build everything from scratch and we make things concrete, by turning your ideas into actions.
We work and grow together as a team. Speak up, share, complain, because your insights will make us evolve.
Learning is our “dress code”
We are passionate about learning! This enables us to build great learning experiences for our customers.
But, we don’t stop there! We consider learning a full-time job, and that is why we enjoy sharing some “lunch and learn” and “learning session”, to keep our entire team on the top-level!
- You will build a beautiful product from front-end to back-end.
- You will develop new features and improve existing ones.
- You will integrate various tools and system to fit together to solve a problem.
- You will collaborate with a cross functional team to build the best solutions.
- Your will contribute to choosing the right technologies (Check our current stack)
- An inspiring, extremely rapidly moving environment with a great culture!
- A modern, evolving and flexible tech stack that you can help shape.
- Great personal growth and career opportunities, working directly with an experienced team of a young and dynamic start-up, with initial funding raised.
- A package in line with the potential that we believe Lepaya has.
- Participation in the Lepaya Work-To-Live-scheme (which we shall co-design).
- You are passionate about technology.
- You are a problem solver.
- You choose the right tool for the job.
- You have experience building mobile web application.
- You have experience with databases. (postgresql is a plus).
- You are familiar with functional programming. (Erlang, Elixir or Elm is a plus).
- You are familiar with mobile development frameworks. (React native or Flutter is a plus).
- This job has expired!