Take part in shaping the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and bringing the revolution of an open peer-to-peer financial system to millions around the world.
Front End Developer tasks/responsibilities:
- Implement new features and components with React.
- Consistently care for very good test coverage and automation
- Co-Own our front-end architecture
- Drive continuous evolution of our front-end architecture together with your team
Front End Developer background and skills:
- Keen to learn with and from your colleagues to become even better
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with multiple of: ES6/Next, Babel, Webpack, SVG, Flexbox, Responsive Design, Flux, React, Redux, RxJS, Lodash, Jest, etc.
- Experience working in Unix environments
- Experience developing for mobile (advantage)
- Experience with GraphQL (advantage)
- You are a strong communicator
- Interest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other Cryptocurrencies
- Big technical challenge and inspiring ambitions
- International top team
- Extensive training opportunities, meet-ups, and conferences
- Great working atmosphere and culture – we tend to socialise outside office hours too!
- Excellent view of the city from our high floor office based in Rembrandt Tower
Please note this is not a freelance contract opportunity this is a full time office based position and remote working is not considered. If you are seeking a freelance / remote role please do not apply. Due to high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
BTC.com is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No