Who are we?
We create companies that disrupt traditional industries to serve customers better, and with better, we mean BETTER.
Our teams are made of accomplished entrepreneurs, passionate founders and creators . We are developing innovative products on the edge of technology designed to solve real problems, create positive customer experience and generate future revenue for our clients. We build companies from the ideation phase all the way to the roll-out.
For more information look at our website: www.creativedock.com
We are building innovative financial services based on the newest digital technologies. Innovation execution completely based on customer needs is our strength. We also realize that we need to comply with fintech regulation and have to run our start-ups as a real business. This is where the business analyst comes in. Despite this fact, we want to do things different and better, traditional financial methods may no longer lead to reaching our objectives. This role analyzes the business requirements, builds data models, models the data and business processes and develops a solution that is presented and translated into usable specifications for developers. Experience and knowledge in the field of finance is a strong pre. Specifically throughout different fields of a bank as risk assessment/ business operator / scoring models.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translating business requirements into actionable demands
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses
- Leader of the business case
- The brains behind our data models
- Finance spider in the web
- Support the Project Implementation
- Analyzing financial data to identify financial status
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has the passion for innovations and bringing new ideas on the market. Preferably experience in the corporate world together with own entrepreneurial or startup experience. Above all, we are looking for someone who is always hungry for more. You have to like the chaos that comes together with innovation, and be able to work in such an environment. Next to this, fluency in English is preferable since the team is very international due to the constant contact with the headquarters in Prague. Speaking Dutch and/or experience in the Dutch market as a marketer is a pre. Strong communication, a can-do attitude together with creative and proactive thinking are all musts. Knowledge of Excel, familiarity of database principles and analysis are required for this job. Together with the love to create, an approach of reality testing and defining logic from scratch.
What can you expect from us?
- Be at the origin of unique projects and companies and have the opportunity to to work with top (international) people in the field
- freedom in terms of workload management and flexible working hours – we are purely result and enthusiasm oriented
- Opportunity to rock your career and personal development
- Fast track experience in both the startup and corporate world
- Good music throughout your working day
- A financial incentive for all the hard work
- Last but not least, a really informal environment – we don’t believe in dress codes
Express your motivation in whatever way you like (a letter, a song, a movie or anything that shows your enthusiasm), together with your CV.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No