Experienced International Account Manager Health-Tech StartUp 402 views
- Postal Code 8911 LJ
- Salary Offer 3300 - 5800
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Yes
Make social impact with the work you do. We’re offering a position as a sales manager where you are responsible for the sales strategy and growth of a health-tech start-up.
At Reducept, we decided to do something about a big challenge: to reduce pain for everyone. We do this together with people who, like us, want to change the world. In our company, we pursue our vision in which the patient’s experience and their world is everything. To improve the health of the people with chronic pain, we work towards a platform where millions of users in more than 190 countries, can access digital therapeutics for clinical and home use. Starting with our current product Reducept, a VR app to treat chronic pain.
Launching in September 2019, over 40 university hospitals, top clinical hospitals, psychology practices, rehabilitation centers and physiotherapy practices in the Netherlands start using Reducept. Reducept is awarded with the Accenture European Health Tech Innovation Prize 2019, TOP10 Startup at the J.P. Morgan Health Week 2019, and recognized with two Serious Play awards in 2019.
As a sales manager at Reducept, these are your core tasks:
- Understanding our product and values
- You develop and implement a sales plan, in which you make and maintain accurate sales forecasts on approximately 30-40 large target accounts
- Identify and build relationships with decision-makers in the health sector and manage the end-to-end sales cycle
- Develop and close new business opportunities with potential customers while managing relationships with your existing accounts
About you Experienced Sales Manager Health-Tech StartUp:
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales
- Preferably experience of sales software & services in the health(tech) sector
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for emerging technologies
- Ability to connect with customers at all levels of a company
- Retain relationships with customers
- Ability to speak both Dutch and English fluently, also in your field of expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in selling software & services in the health sector
- A good understanding of the implementation of software development within Health companies
- Good organizational skills & time management
- Like to travel for work (national and international)
- Knowledge of the (serious) gaming, VR and health sector
- Experience working with modern sales software
- Trained in recognized sales methodologies
What’s in it for you:
- Fun on the way, training, bonuses, flexible working hours, car, NS Business card
- Salary range: depending on experience €3.300 – €5.800 gross full-time per month
If you can find yourself in this description and are interested in our company then we would love to hear from you! Please contact Louis Zantema for questions regarding this vacancy. To apply, please send your motivation and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 8th.
Type of job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!