Looking for a recent graduate or student in data science/programming with specific knowledge/interest within the data warehouse and business Intelligence segment.
We are a rapidly growing startup based in Eindhoven and Oslo. We’ve created the premier technology platform for data aggregation, structuring, and visualization. The global business intelligence market is huge, and we are successfully tapping into that market in several verticals.
If you are looking to apply your education, learn from experts, and get in on the ground floor, you’ve come to the right place.
Business Intelligence and ETL Specialist Skills and Experience:
- Broad data skill set with data warehousing, ETL and analytics
- Knowledge in ETL tools, informatica, etc. is a positive
- Programming background highly beneficial
- Knowledge of RedPoint Data Management is highly regarded
- Knowledge of AWS/MS Azure is also a plus
- Looking for someone who is tenacious and a problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
Business Intelligence and ETL Specialist Job responsibilities and time commitment:
Full-time or part-time position. Will work extensively with the founder and other members of the team. Will contribute directly to ongoing customer growth and satisfaction. Will have direct impact on evolution of our processes/system and platform. This is a great entry level position that can kickstart your career in Data Science.
Highly dependent on background, and ability to learn and apply knowledge. We aim to find a candidate that has the potential to be a key member of the team.
The position will be based in Eindhoven
- Salary Offer Dependant on candidate
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe