Are you looking for a great music start-up to join as a Data Scientist? Or do you know someone who is? Read on.. this might be interesting for you!
We’re two entrepreneurs and we’ve recently joined forces to turn our disruptive idea into an actual online music platform. Marjolijn has 7 years experience in marketing in leading companies in the music/entertainment industry. She started her start-up in 2015, founded the music blog My Life is a Music Video and works as a freelance marketing consultant.
Ilya has more than 12 years experience as an engineer and architect at prominent global companies and gained product development and entrepreneurial experience as founder and CTO of several start-ups.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to join the team as a co-founder and together turn the idea into an actual online music platform for consumers and music professionals (at advertising companies, radio stations, etc.). We believe music isn’t consumed to its full potential yet and think this cutting-edge technology should be developed to make this possible and empower people. Secondly it would provide a way to make music profitable again.
At the moment, we’re defining our technical strategy and are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about music and is excited about applying state-of-the-arts methods of deep learning to tackle real-world problems in this industry. This position gives you an opportunity to apply your problem-solving skills to challenging problems in natural language processing across different languages.
- You have experience with machine learning and deep learning in particular (NLP, data mining, supervised/unsupervised deep learning, opinion mining);
- You get excited by solving complex problems and taking on big challenges;
- You’re able to write code on your own and have hands on experience in Python / R;
- Available for a minimum of 2 days a week;
- Strong (English) written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a related company/start-up is a plus
- Are you an enthusiastic team player, a strong decision maker with a positive attitude, a flexible and persistent go-getter, a pro-active music lover with entrepreneurial mindset? Then we’re looking for you!
- You’ll get total freedom and responsibility to turn your product vision into reality
- You’ll have the opportunity to improve your all-round IT skills; from strategy development & execution, to product management, and much more
- The concept is very scalable and has global potential
- You’ll have access to all necessary entertainment companies and data science institutes thanks to our great networks
- You’ll work in the most dynamic and FUN industry in the world
How To Apply
Are you interested in jumping into this great adventure with us? Useful experience and FUN guaranteed! Please drop me an email before November 1 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe