“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”
Come on board and pick up great business and writing skills while helping business professionals get better at their jobs as our E-learning Content Development Intern! 5miles is a startup that changes the way people learn by making learning a daily, fun habit. Our ‘5 minutes a day approach’ encourages people to take ownership of learning and solve a new challenge each day.
As an E-learning Content Intern, you will work together with our Authors to turn their ideas into high-quality training materials. You’ll also have the opportunity to get introduced to the different departments and business operations. As a side project, you can take on challenges in areas you find interesting, such as software development or marketing.
E-learning Content Development Internship main responsibilities:
- Create understandable, interesting and comprehensive training materials (text and graphics)
- Ensure the training materials are kept at a consistent high quality by implementing user feedback and making improvements to the available trainings
E-learning Content Development Internship profile
- You are studying or have recently completed your academic study in business, consultancy, finance, communications or journalism.
- You have a way with words and are fluent in English, preferably also Dutch.
- You love to create high-quality, accurate and concise texts and cool visuals to go with them.
- You know your way around Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- You’d like to work in a small, dedicated team and you know how to manage your time.
- You like helping others learn and are a fast learner yourself.
What we offer
- Learn. You’ll improve your analytical and writing skills in a challenging environment.
- Contribute. Get the satisfaction of directly contributing to the 5miles learning library and the feeling you’re part of something positive.
- Be valued. Our office is a space where you are encouraged to bring forward ideas and initiatives.
- Try things out. We are a diverse, international team of fun, ambitious and business-minded people who will support you if you want to see what other departments are up to. Good chance to find out what fits you.
- Be where it’s happening. Join our shared office in the centre of Amsterdam and meet other start ups
- Be rewarded. The internship fee is EUR 500 per month (based on full time work).
- Daily fuel. We offer daily lunch and unlimited coffee.
The position is for 6 months, 3 to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more information, reach out to Bart, at +31 6 408 945 53.
Start date: flexible – the sooner, the better
- Address Herengracht 504, 1017 CB, Amsterdam
- Languages required Dutch, English
- Open to remote working? Maybe