About Holland FinTech
Holland Fintech is founded in 2014 in Amsterdam to change financial services for the better. We provide a full ecosystem for our members, ranging from large corporates such as banks and insurance companies to small companies like investors and startups, all with an interest in fintech and financial innovation. Fintech is all about the future of financial services, with new solutions like crowdfunding, Bitcoin, mobile payments and big data.
Holland FinTech helps our members get in insights about latest fintech developments, connect to a global network and get access to business opportunities to deliver innovative solutions worldwide. And we love to inspire and teach the world with what we see happening in our ecosystem and abroad.
We believe that it’s time for a change in the financial services industry and that technology can support that change with great new solutions and new ways of cooperation. Not only do fintech solutions empower people to take better control over their financial well-being, these solutions also support growth in all industries and hence create jobs and grow our economy.
There is a wonderful opportunity to play an important role in our young and fast growing organization. We seek to strengthen our team with a Digital Marketing Intern that is (keen to become) technology savvy, entrepreneurial, an out of the box thinker, an independent worker and driven to make impact.
Will you become our new team-mate?
We are looking for someone with a University background, who is internationally oriented and who is fluent in English and Dutch. Speaking and writing in other languages is a pro.
Who are you…?
- You like to challenge the status quo
- You have affinity with Finance and start-ups and like to work with numbers;
- You work independently and structure your work with a clear focus on company goals, with an eye for communication detail and able to deal with an overload of information
- You have an internal drive to learn about new developments, marketing methods and tools
- You have experience in working with WordPress; from both front and back-end side (knowledge of basic HTML & CSS is a plus)
- You like to work in a small dynamic team, with high individual responsibilities.
Digital Marketing Intern: We offer:
This is your chance to help shape the future and have a positive impact. We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the next generation of Financial Services, an economy that will be only become mainstream in a couple of years from now. We offer this dynamic position in an ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great start-up environment. You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of banks, investors, corporates and start-ups.
The position is for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 12 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. The internship compensation is according to market standard (€400 for University Graduates & €350 for University of Applied Sciences students). Travel costs are covered. We have a BYOD (bring your own device) policy which entails we expect you to bring your own laptop.
Over the course of the internship you will be a key part of some new projects. For this we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, sees the bigger picture and can work independently. We don’t use high tech we only need bright tech.
Start date: September 1st 2018
Application deadline: 1st July 2018
As a Digital Marketing Intern you’ll be responsible for further development and growth of the online part of our fintech ecosystem:
- Take our social media efforts to the next step; create a strategy for growth and keep a sharp eye on content
- Scan the market for new tools, tips and tricks which you think the company would benefit from
- Help build an online environment to serve as an extension of our offline offerings (closed domain)
- Support in day-to-day marketing activities
Are you ambitious? Do you want to get to know your way around state-of-the-art sales and marketing tooling? Do you want to learn all about the next generation of financial services? If you want to work in a start-up environment and help build a great organisation, we would love to hear from you!
This is your chance for a once in a lifetime experience and to make your mark on the future of Financial Services!
If you are interested in this position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your letter, please also fill in this form; https://goo.gl/forms/Vd7gcgLqP5Sdq4J02
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No