We’re looking for a Marketing coordinator to join our team in Amsterdam for Dutchstartupjobs and work with our sister company UPRISE Festival Europe for coordination. We are a focused team of bright multi-national guys and girls giving it their all to bring a people-first attitude to events.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you know your way around the social networks and love storytelling.
We expect you to be able to bring your passion for content creation into play in our marketing campaigns. Reach out to Europe’s organisations and get them working with us.
You will attract and connect to new communities through our social channels and interact with participants from many different countries. Additionally, you’ll be helping out with creating & inquiring content for our blog and social channels. In other words, passion & knowledge is the key.
Marketing experience and a very self directed attitude is vital. Personality, social skills and the way you integrate into the team is most important.
Skills & Abilities
- Create and Deploy marketing campaigns from Google to Facebook
- Understand dynamics of event communication planning
- Strong understanding of Marketing profiles and targeting
- Know digital tools like Buffer, Google Analytics, CRMS and Marketing tools
- Understand dynamics of social media networks and disseminate message across channels accordingly
- Be proactive and come up with ideas for content &connecting to new countries
- Work with our Ambassadors to distribute our message
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong ability to speak and write English as a working language for copywriting
Drop us a line if you’re interested and let’s meet!
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? No