Tanda is the market leading workforce management solution. We provide businesses with the tools to significantly improve efficiencies and profitability. Our client base ranges from small companies to large multinational organisations, across a wide range of industries, including, hospitality/tourism, retail, medical, franchise, and manufacturing.
At Tanda, you’ll be working with a world class team to help create the future of business technology. We believe in celebrating the doers, so we don’t care about middle management and corporate bullshit – we just care about getting it done.
We’re originally in Australian company, but are quickly expanding in Europe. As an early employee in the region you’ll have a huge say in the future of the company!
In this role, you’ll be helping new and potential customers get started using Tanda! Your day to day tasks will include teaching customers how Tanda works, learning more about their business, helping our product team improve Tanda for European businesses, and resolving complex issues and solving problems.
- Get in early as one of our first employees in Europe
- You’ll be trained by directors, co-founders, and senior staff so you can hit the ground running
- Opportunities to relocate and move around, both within Europe and in our offices in the US, UK, Australia, and Philippines
- Competitive pay and lots of fun – click here to watch a video with the team
- We have a team of over 60 people around the world. If there’s a new skill you want to learn on the job – be it development, sales, finance, or anything else – we can probably teach you!
- Great spoken and written English
- Proficient in one or more of French, German, and Dutch
- Love solving problems and helping customers
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Alex Ghiculescu – co-founder & European director) if you have any questions!
- Languages required English
- Open to remote working? Maybe